We are looking for a guest teacher!
We would like to provide our students an opportunity to meet native English teachers rather than our teachers. You do not need to participate in all of the dates below. We would like to have one teacher for every slot, so please apply for the date you are able to come to Wakayama.
March 26th, Tuesday 15:00~18:00
March 29th, Friday 16:00~19:00
April 5th, Friday 16:00~19:00
April 9th, Tuesday 15:00~18:00
April 12th, Friday 16:00~19:00
1. Native English Teacher from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or Ireland. If you are from other reagion, please have a qualification from universities ranked in top 200 in a recognized worldwode ranking table.
2. Leagal visa to work in Japan
Please prepare some games with children between 3 and 15. They are not in one group. If you have some games which last 20 minutes, it would be great.
We can discuss the activity through email or phone after we offer the role.
Closest train station: Kii Station (JR Hanwa line)
Address: 378-2 Kanaike, Iwade, Wakayama 649-6256 Japan
Please contact us.
※In case you have more than 3 years of teaching experience in Japan, we can offer a different rate.
- Plus travel expense
Please send us an email to email@example.com with the infromation below.
1. Your photo
5. Closest station from your house
6. Relevant job experience with period of work (company name, job title, period)
7. Academic background (university above) Please list the name
8. Type of visa you hold
9. Available date